Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Leaving the PC behind

So I am into day 3 of living off of a laptop. I can gladly say it has been great!  I was very nervous about not bringing any computer with me but the tablet has held up well.  I have had signal and connectivity that I would have also needed with a traditional PC. The battery has also been great. I am typing notes, checking schedules and reading/posting to Twitter. The battery is taking it in stride. I will be pushing it today but this is one of my busier days. I have had several people ask me about the tablet. I just looked up and the guy in front of me also has a Galaxy Tab! Only other android tablet I have seen. 

I think this was a great test. I haven't regretted my decision at all. In fact I love traveling this light. No heavy laptop for me! :D Evernote has also worked great for taking notes. The best part will be having the ability to find my notes later from anywhere.  I have seen several Evernote users here this week.

Until next time...

No comments: